Monday, June 22, 2009

The Weekend!

This weekend we went to the Observatory with Jim.It was fun on the way there we got to use the ham to talk to girl scouts they were so excited lol.When we got to the observatory we just made the last part of the lecture.The lecture was about NASA's mission to Mars had to be pushed back to 2013.The astrounats found water ice crystals on Mars which intrests all the scientest in the world to make missions to Mars to see what else they can discover.With the ever-increasing population and natural resources on the earth heavily consumed each day, mankind apparently has to explore other planets to enlarge its living space.In the future, Mars exploration may give answers to environmental, living and developing problems facing the human being.Mankind's dream and passion to explore Mars and the outer space will never cease, and man surely will understand the mysterious universe better and better.After the lecture we explored the observatory's intresting(wierd) collectables like: the eyes in the jar,little alien,and a couple of other things.(see pictures)Then we went to look through the telescope and Greg was working the telescope that night.When it was my turn to look through the telescope I saw:Saturn,two stars from the big dipper,a blue & red dwarf star(i think thats what its called).The biys really missed it I cant wait to go back.Saturday I just slept till 2 then my group got together and we finished the Pre-PDR.I'm really proud of my team we really stating to come together even though we still got our quorks but I mean who doesn't.On Sunday Cayla and I whooped Zo and Nedjbi in Spades 100 to 15 hahaha Victory.




No comments:

Post a Comment