Thursday, July 9, 2009

Once upon a time in a lab worked a dedicated group of young adults slaving over a hard CDR

The work in the lab has been hectic since the last time I blogged.I really haven't had time to share the good parts or the bad parts of my experience.Hmm so many things to share so little time good thing I finished my work early today so I have all night lol.Where to start the trip to CAMD...No! how bout field day........No!when we lost $500 no that's too depressing. The first sleep over in the lab nah! The 4th of July that was fun or how I payed $80 to get my hair done then it rained and messed it up no defiantly not! The day we didn't win Best in show for our document negative!Ill just start from where I left off.........Once upon a time in a lab...............

No comments:

Post a Comment